University grant commission Nepal-Scholarship Applications for Children of Martyr and Conflict Victim, apply online, the last date of submitting an application and Full Notification-
All the people’s movements for democracy in Nepal, armed struggle and children of martyrs during the revolution, dependent children of those who died during the armed conflict, and the disabled and physically challenged due to the conflict were taken under control As there is a program to provide scholarships to the children of missing persons in the fiscal year 207879, scholarships will be offered by the interested students studying in the first year/semester of graduation level who fulfill the minimum qualification criteria as per the guidelines on scholarships provided to the children of martyrs and conflict victims for higher education.
The interested applicant should fill out the application form in the format as per schedule 1 of the guideline placed on the website of the Commission and submit it along with the required documents to the studying campus/department by 2079.03.14.
Suppose the said campus/department deems it necessary to be clear about such applications after receiving the application as per schedule 1. In that case, it should send the form as per schedule 2 along with the required documents to the commission by 5:30 pm on 2079-03-20.
UGC Scholarship Nepal 2022: Apply Online, Last Date, Eligibility
Deadline of submit application for UGC scholarship 2022: 2079-03-20 ,5:30 PM
UGC Scholarship Nepal: List of documents that students need to attach with the Document
(1) Certified copy of Nepali citizenship,
(2) B.Sc. Martyrs within the period from 1st March 2052 to 5th December 2063
Evidence certified as a conflict victim by the Government of Nepal or a body designated by the Government of Nepal,
3) Certificate of Martyrdom declared by the Government of Nepal for the family of the Martyr, (
4) Evidence of Relief and Compensation from the District Administration Office for Martyr / Death / Disappearance / Disability,
5) Proof of at least fifty percent disability or mutilation during the conflict in case of disabled or disabled dependent family, proof of enrollment in the concerned higher education institution,
6) Proof that the person who has not been reinstated in the government service and is receiving a salary from the state treasury has no children,
(7) Proof of relationship with the parent,
(8) Marksheet / Transcript / Certificate passed 10 + 2 or equivalent,
(9) Student’s digital bank account details
(10) Letter of recommendation from the studying educational institution.
(11) Must not have reached 30 years of age till the last date fixed for receiving the scholarship.
People also ask About UGC Sholorship Nepal:
Q1:What is UGC in Nepal?
The University Grants Commission (UGC) was established as an autonomous and statuary institution, under the University Grants Commission Act (1993), to promote, facilitate, support, and enhance the quality of higher education in the country, thereby enabling educational institutions to meet the national need for the educated workforce.
Q2:How do I apply for UGC grant?
Ans: you need to submit application visiting office of Kathamandu now avilable online application with your supporting document.
Q3: What is full form of UGC?
Ans: University Grants Commission (UGC)
Q4: university grants commission email id
Ans: Email: dl.shrestha.ugenepal.edu.np or ugc.ugcnepal.edu.np
Q5: university grants commission contact number
Ans : University Grants Commission
Sanothimi, Bhaktapur Phone no. 01-6638548 / 49/50, Extension No. 105
For more information, please contact: University Grants Commission
Sanothimi, Bhaktapur Phone no. 01-6638548 / 49/50, Extension No. 105 Fax no. 6638552 Website: www.ugcnepal.edu.np Email: dl.shrestha.ugenepal.edu.np or ugc.ugcnepal.edu.np