Rampur Municipality Vacancy for Assistant Computer Operator, 2 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification: Municipality Municipal Executive Office has a vacancy announced Information regarding the hiring of an assistant computer operator data has to be entered into the computer for data collection of landless Dalits, landless squatters, and unorganized settlers under this Rampur Municipality, the citizens interested in working as Assistant Computer Operator (4th tier) in the contract till the time of entering the data are required to enter the data. Before You Apply for This Post Please Read the complete notification regarding this Rampur Municipality Vacancy for Assistant Computer Operator.
Note: Applications are invited to this office within three days.
1. Documents to be submitted along with the application form: Copy of Certificate of Nepali Citizenship, Copy of Certificate of Educational Qualification, Copy of Certificate of Computer Training, 3/3 copies of recent photographs in passport size.
2. Place to receive/submit application form: Office Administration Branch of Rampur Municipality
3. Minimum qualifications required:
A. Passed 10th class or equivalent.
B. Proficient in Unicode / Nepali typing.
C. Received at least 3 (three) months of computer-related training.
4. Salary and facilities: As decided by the executive.
Rampur Municipality Vacancy for Assistant Computer Operator-Full Notification
5. All the written, experimental, and interview examinations will be conducted on 2079/03/11 respectively and only the candidates who pass in one stage will be allowed to participate in other stages respectively.
6. Contact No. 075-400145, 9857075111, 9860051355, 9841141733
7. If the examination cannot be conducted on the specified date for special reasons, the re-examination date will be fixed as the vacancy committee prescribes.
Gangalal Subedi Chief Administrative Officer
Chief Administrative Officer
“Clean, beautiful, and prosperous city, our Rampur city” Gmail: [email protected]/[email protected] and Website: rampurmun.gov.np