Krishi Bikash Bank ADBL Agriculture development Bank Exam routine Exam Center Krishi Vikas Bank Ltd. Manpower Management Department Head Office Ramshahpath, Kathmandu As determined by the Public Service Commission, this information has been published for the information of all regarding the procedure of competitive written examination of the posts as per the advertisement published by this bank on 2074.10.09. As there will be a separate examination center for candidates with Covid- 19 transition, it is mandatory to inform the Agriculture Development Bank Ltd. at least 3 (three) hours before the commencement of the examination. Notice regarding open and inclusive written examination schedule Written examination
ADBL Exam Date 2078 Exam center and Routine
1. Candidate should use only black ink dot pen in the answer sheet.
2. As no candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination without the admission card, it is mandatory to take the admission card with you at least one hour before the examination is conducted in the examination building. We will have to arrive at
2. It is forbidden to carry bags, mobile phones, and other electronic devices in the examination building.
4. Even if there is an unexpected leave on the day of conducting the examination, the scheduled examination program will not be postponed without the prior notice of the Commission.
4. When writing the answer to the Multiple Choice question in English capital letters | Capital Letter | Only answers written D will be accepted.
6. In the examination, along with the admission card issued by the concerned body, it is mandatory to bring any identity card including one’s citizenship or a photo issued by the Government of Nepal.
7. In the special case of infection issued by the Commission, the examination will be conducted in compliance with the criteria for operation (operation and management, 2077). 19 As special examination centers will be arranged for the infected candidates, such candidates will have to inform the Agriculture Development Bank in advance that they are infected.
Covid-19 Additional topics that the examinee should pay attention to be safe during the transition. Before entering the examination center, the candidate should wear a maxi and bring a sanitizer for his / her purpose.
2. Candidates should arrive at the examination center 1 hour before the scheduled time for the examination.
3. Candidates will have to maintain a distance of 2 (two) meters without crowding when entering, exiting, and using the toilet at the examination center.
4. Examiners should not gather in groups, talk.
5. The instructions given by the manpower deployed in the examination should be followed completely.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download PDF Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Clik Here|
|Join Facebook Group||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|