Gandaki Polytechnic Institute Vacancy 2022 Full Notification –Apply Now Job Vacancies at Gandaki Polytechnic Institute for Bus Driver, Office Assistant, and Automobile Instructor Notification of Staffing Requirements at Gandaki Polytechnic Institute in Pokhara:
This notification has been published for all the concerned Nepali citizens who have reached the eligibility to submit their application along with the receipt of revenue payment by 2:00 PM on 7 (seven) date 2079-04-22 from the date of publication of this notification.
For Gandaki Polytechnic Institute, as various (positions), the following number and qualifications of employees are to be kept under a service contract. Forms, applications, job descriptions, pay scales, and service conditions, among other details, will be accessible at the office or online at www.pokharagpi.edu.np
Gandaki Polytechnic Institute Vacancy 2022- Full Notifications
Gandaki Polytechnic Institute, Pokhara Job Vacancy Details :
Automobile Instructor -1
Bus Driver- 1
Bus Helper -1
Office Helper –
2) Minimum requirement:
1) A citizen of Nepal.
2) For Serial Numbers 1, 3, and 4, the applicant must be between the ages of 21 and 35 (or 40 in the case of women), have a bus driver’s license, and have at least five years of bus driving experience.
3) Not prohibited by Nepali legislation at the time.
4) The following must be included with the application: the candidate’s personal information, a certified copy of their Nepali citizenship certificate, a certified copy of their educational credentials (required for required positions), a certified copy of their experience, and a certified copy of their registration in any relevant councils or organizations as required by current Nepalese law. Each copy that will be submitted must
6) Selection procedure:
In the case of 1 Senior Number: written and oral, Interview and a Practical Trial in the case of Sr. No. Regarding Seniors No. 3 and 4: Interview
7) The Pokhara Metropolitan City Education Division, Damside Pokhara, is where applications must be submitted.
8) Bank Information: Lekhnath Branch, Kamana Seva Development Bank, 01200300348184000001(Institut Gandaki Polytechnique)061458082 is the phone number.
Contact day: April 23, 2079(First time this information was published: Sunday, 2079-04-15)
Read the Full Notification Before applying for this post share it with your friends and approach them to apply for this vacancy.